1. What is the best time to book a show?
The Critter Squad animal parties can be booked year-round. Anytime is a great time for an animal presentation!
2. How much does it cost to throw a Critter Squad party?
There is a wide range of Critter Squad packages which results in many different prices. Please refer to our party pricing page for more details.
3. How long in advance should I book my show?
The Critter Squad prefers shows to be booked at least 4 weeks in advance. It is highly recommended to book your show or package as soon as possible as our shows book rapidly.
4. Does The Critter Squad have insurance?
Yes, The Critter Squad does have liability insurance. For more information contact The Critter Squad's personnel.
5. Are the animals in the presentations dangerous?
The animals used in the presentations are handled on a daily basis so they are very nice and tame. Our staff is also highly trained on holding and understanding the animals so they can do their very best at having a safe and exciting event. Please see the "Our Critters" page to view our animal friends.
6. Where does The Critter Squad get its animals?
The Critter Squad works with my different reptile societies, rescue networks and captive breeders, which is where we get most
of our animals. The majority of animals are rescued and then used for education.
7. What methods of payment are accepted?
The Critter Squad accepts all major forms of payment, including cash, check, credit card and paypal.
8. When must the payment be made?
All payments are due in full on or before you event begins. The Critter Squad will not start our presentation until all payments have been processed.
9. How far will The Critter Squad travel for a presentation?
The Critter Squad will travel as far as necessary to host an amazing event. Traveling fees occur for all events. Please see our terms and conditions page for more details.
10. Can we touch the animals?
Yes, the majority of The Critter Squad presentations are hands-on, but some are not. Non-hands on presentations are usually our giant sized presentations like auditorium shows or public shows; everything else is hands-on.
11. Are there enough animals to keep my child’s interest?
The Critter Squad has an amazing amount of critters. With almost 30 different animal species and about 75 different animals, we are sure to keep you occupied. Working with herpetological societies, breeders and rescues allows our numbers of animals to continually grow.