Petting zoo parties are a fun and unique way to celebrate a child’s birthday or special event. These parties typically involve a small group of farm animals that children can interact with and pet, such as goats, sheep, rabbits, and chickens. The animals are brought to the party location by a professional petting zoo company and are supervised by experienced handlers. Are you looking for someone to offer a petting zoo service in Los Angeles? Look now further, Critter Squad is here to help with that.
One of the main advantages of a petting zoo party is that it allows children to get up close and personal with animals in a safe and controlled environment. This can be a great way for children to learn about different types of animals and develop a love for nature. Additionally, petting zoo parties are perfect for children of all ages and can be tailored to suit any budget.
When it comes to decorating for a petting zoo party, the possibilities are endless. Critter Squad has laid out a few ideas to get you started for the best petting zoo party you can have:
- Create a rustic barnyard theme by using hay bales, burlap, and vintage farm equipment as decorations.
- Set up a “petting zoo” area with a small fence and signs to indicate which animals are available for petting.
- Use animal-themed balloons, banners, and tableware to add a playful touch to the party.
- Create a photo booth area with animal cutouts and props for guests to take pictures with. Don’t forget to look at our party add-on page to book our photoshoot.
- Set up a “farmer’s market” table with fresh fruits and vegetables, such as apples, carrots, and corn, for the children to feed to the animals. Don’t forget Critter Squad does not allow outside food, but you can book the food bag for your next event.
- Have a cake shaped like a barn or cow for the kids to enjoy.
Overall, a Critter Squad petting zoo party can be a fun and unique way to celebrate a child’s special occasion, and is sure to create lasting memories for all the guests. Just make sure to plan ahead and book with our reputable petting zoo company. Bookings for the Los Angeles area need to be done about 3-4 weeks in advance to make sure you get a spot. You can book a petting zoo by going to our contact page and filling out the form.