When we think of birds we think about graceful, feathered animals with wings and the ability to fly. Birds have evolved a great talent, which is flying. If your a migratory bird then sometimes flying is done over very long distances, yet some birds stay local and don't fly as much. There are many birds that don't fly at all. In fact, they are completely flightless and can't fly, even if they wanted to. Check out the list below on examples of flightless birds.
Here is a list of flightless birds:
- Cambell Teal
- Streamer Ducks
This is not the complete species list of flightless birds. In fact there is lots of flightless birds that are now extinct like the Dodos, Great Auks, Giant Owls and Elephant birds. To learn more about the amazing world of birds, then head over to the bird center and don't forget to do one of our awesome bird coloring pages!
- Book A Guinea Pig Petting Zoo Party and Have The Trendiest Party of 2023!
- Some Cute Ways to Decorate Your Next Petting Zoo Party or Farm Birthday Party.
- Learn What The Zoo Keepers Do and Work With Animals in Our Zoo Keeper for a Day Classes!
- Bring the Fun and Excitement of Live Insects to Your Child's Next Party with Critter Squad's Insect Defender
- Bring the Magic of Live Insects to Your Child's Birthday Party with Critter Squad