Hey Defenders! Welcome to our workshop page. Critter Squad Wildlife Defender workshops are a great way to learn and focus on skills needed for careers in the animal world. Our workshops are meant to teach you or any other defender the hands on skills that one would obtain from being zoo keeper or animal care taker.
Reason To Book A Workshop
- Workshops are 3 hours long and held directly at Critter Squad Wildlife Defender HQ in Los Angeles, Ca or at a location of your choice.
- Multiple animals will be included in each workshop along with, coordinated hands on activities directly focused on gaining animal experience and knowledge.
- Plenty of take home hand outs and giveaways.
- Workshops tailored to all age groups.
- Can work with any size group.
- Held regularly.
- Mammal Grooming and Maintenance
- Enrichment and Makings Toys
- Proper Reptile Handling
- Snake Handling
- Animal Nutrition
- Pests, Diseases, Prevention
Workshops being held at Critter Squad Wildlife Defender HQ have and entry fee of $30.00 per workshop. Specialty workshops may be subject to a different entry fee.
If you would like to have a workshop held at a location of you choice then you may call into our main office to get the best quote possible. We are excited to see you at the next animal workshop defenders!